What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's one so old I had it on a late 8 track. Quite popular in our day...The Godz!

I sometimes use lines from this one on here...:ban:

Last edited by a moderator:
Molly's Red and I'm listening to a rerun of the Penns game (they won, suck it Maple Leaf fans).

I have a direct translation of Homer's The Odessey,wish I had the Illiad,with tales of Brave Ulysses-

Killswitch Engage, Disarm the Dissent album. It's really good, even with a different singer.

A Dubstep of 2012 mix by Winside. The best kinda music to listen to right before you go to sleep... Is not this. But it's still fun XD

I'm cleaning things and getting for tomorrow's brew session while my boy and I listen to Mad Caddies - Keep it Going! He's dancing like a maniac

Rush. Was never a fan. Sometimes they would come on the radio and I'd be like, "Ugh!" and flip to something else. I enjoyed some of their songs. Tom Sawyer always got a sing-along, Limelight was good. I'd heard their drummer was like the best drummer on Earth.

One day there was a video of them on like VH1 or something so I stopped to watch the drummer. OMFG! The show was called R30 or something, IIRC. I was watching him do unbelievable things, right there on camera!

So I was impressed, but not enough to make me want to actually "like" Rush. I mean, Geddy's voice??? If I turned up the radio with a Rush song on, I'd have to tape all the windows first!

Again, by chance, I caught a documentary of the band. I was completely intrigued. I had no idea of their entirety of work, their ethic, or their major style.

Well, I got on Spotify and started listening to their early stuff. Now I can say that I don't totally dislike Rush. Their flair is still a bit... strange. I OUGHT to really enjoy the Sci-fi, nerdy subject of their lyrics, but I think it's another level of nerd above me yet. But I completely appreciate their ability and I really enjoy the progressive style. Sometimes I can't believe they are only 3 guys jamming out.

Right now I'm listening to La Villa Strangiato off the Hemispheres album. It's Friday, I think I can turn it up a little.

Rush. Was never a fan. Sometimes they would come on the radio and I'd be like, "Ugh!" and flip to something else. I enjoyed some of their songs. Tom Sawyer always got a sing-along, Limelight was good. I'd heard their drummer was like the best drummer on Earth.

One day there was a video of them on like VH1 or something so I stopped to watch the drummer. OMFG! The show was called R30 or something, IIRC. I was watching him do unbelievable things, right there on camera!

So I was impressed, but not enough to make me want to actually "like" Rush. I mean, Geddy's voice??? If I turned up the radio with a Rush song on, I'd have to tape all the windows first!

Again, by chance, I caught a documentary of the band. I was completely intrigued. I had no idea of their entirety of work, their ethic, or their major style.

Well, I got on Spotify and started listening to their early stuff. Now I can say that I don't totally dislike Rush. Their flair is still a bit... strange. I OUGHT to really enjoy the Sci-fi, nerdy subject of their lyrics, but I think it's another level of nerd above me yet. But I completely appreciate their ability and I really enjoy the progressive style. Sometimes I can't believe they are only 3 guys jamming out.

Right now I'm listening to La Villa Strangiato off the Hemispheres album. It's Friday, I think I can turn it up a little.

2112 is where it's at. :mug:

Back