• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TAP-A-DRAFT System

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RichBenn

Reaction score
I have an almost new TAP-A-DRAFT system with 3 bottles, extra permanent caps, the tap/valve, and 4 co2 cartridges. $45 plus shipping. This is the one with the brown bottles, not the blue, and it has the permanent, silicon CO2 seals, not the earlier rubber ones.

This is a great, proven way to have draft beer without having a separate kegerator/keezer.

I also have 2 boxes of 24 BestWhipTM 8 gram CO2 cartridges each that I'll sell for less than the best price you can find on the web.

If interested, send me your zip and I'll calc shipping costs.

Edit - Oh, and nitrous oxide can be used in one side with these for a more creamy pour.

If you want to see what these look like, the mfg. web site is http://morebeer.com/view_product/18291/102300/Tap-A-Draft_Homebrew_Setup

Rich

r dot bennington at clearwire dot net

Interested, but shipping would make it pretty much the same cost as new for anyone but a local.

Interested, but shipping would make it pretty much the same cost as new for anyone but a local.

Don't think so, as all the online places charge shipping too (or have a very inflated price).

If you find an example that's "pretty much the same", then PM me.

Rich

LHBS sells them for $69.95. Shipping a TAD is not cheap because of the large dimensional weight. From Tahoe to Philly would be about $20 bucks so it's roughly the same. I'm not trying to kill your deal, it's a great deal for a local, just not shipped.

LHBS sells them for $69.95. Shipping a TAD is not cheap because of the large dimensional weight. From Tahoe to Philly would be about $20 bucks so it's roughly the same. I'm not trying to kill your deal, it's a great deal for a local, just not shipped.

Yeah, alot of LHBS's don't sell them, though. But it's no tax for most people to order and only $14.50 to ship to Florida, less for closer. And I've got updated caps and can include a supply of cartridges for 40 cents each vs. the 90+ cents ea. the LHBS (or online) shop would provide. So while it may not appeal to you, it will for others, and IS cheaper than buying new either way, even for you.

Rich

Back