anyone use a chillhog 4000

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reinstone

Reaction score
hi can someone tell me if they know what temperature I can expect for wort output if I go from boil through my chill hog chiller one time and feed the chiller with ice water from a sump pump. Thanks also if temp is too high for lager pitching would it be okay to sit it in the fridge overnight until temp is reached? thanks

Impossible to say without knowing the temp of the wort, temp of the water being pumped through the chiller, flow rate of wort through chiller, flow rate of water through chiller and efficiency of chiller at a predetermined flow rate.

Impossible to say without knowing the temp of the wort, temp of the water being pumped through the chiller, flow rate of wort through chiller, flow rate of water through chiller and efficiency of chiller at a predetermined flow rate.

If i slow the flow down considerably and then I am pumping 32 degree water....can someone estimate?

Latest posts

Back