The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll bet you eight dollars (or a handy from Hoppy's mom, your choice) that "VideoKid" is one of Cape's aliases, trying to get someone to talk about his damn brewery again. WE GET IT. You gave Frank some money and he makes good beer!

I'll bet you eight dollars (or a handy from Hoppy's mom, your choice) that "VideoKid" is one of Cape's aliases, trying to get someone to talk about his damn brewery again. WE GET IT. You gave Frank some money and he makes good beer!

Allllllright. You got me!

Okay but in all seriousness(seems unfitting to this thread), bog iron I guess is where I'll be stopping by while I'm in the area!

Hey VidKid? You single? I'm trying to get rid of a Spawn. 29. Cute. Employed. Raised by me so obviously has her **** in one sock. View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1469583549.007834.jpg

Three goats, a cow, and I'll throw in a '98 Saturn with 400,000 miles. Keep changing the oil regularly and she'll keep plugging along for another 100,000 miles

And the Spawn ain't half bad either.

Deal?

Hey VidKid? You single? I'm trying to get rid of a Spawn. 29. Cute. Employed. Raised by me so obviously has her **** in one sock. View attachment 363679

Three goats, a cow, and I'll throw in a '98 Saturn with 400,000 miles. Keep changing the oil regularly and she'll keep plugging along for another 100,000 miles

Deal?

Boy I wish, that's one hell of a deal! :goat: :goat: :goat:

Hey VidKid? You single? I'm trying to get rid of a Spawn. 29. Cute. Employed. Raised by me so obviously has her **** in one sock. View attachment 363679

Deal?

She can have BigJohn!

Deal?

Comes with the world's worst father-in-law. Who'll be moving in once his better half smartens up and kicks his ass out.

Deal?

Have you thought about the mail order Hoppy option? I know he slayed a lot in college but I don't believe that or that he's married. Imaginary married? Yes.

200.gif

Back