• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio March Pump - 3/4 inlet, stainless, high flow impeller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cscade

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
For sale is one March 809-SS-HS-C pump that has been very lightly used. Purchased from MoreBeer for my E-HERMS build, I ended up going to a low-flow DC pump for HLT recirculation as this was overkill.

This is the stainless head, 3/4" center inlet, 1/2" outlet model. This pump has roughly 20 hours of run-time on it. It will ship with a new thrust washer, as well as an upgraded 815 impeller, vs. the stock 809. Please note that the model number indicates that there is a plug on the wire, however it was cut off so I could add a twist-lock plug. So what you see is what you get.

Absolutely nothing wrong with this pump. Like new. Here's the MoreBeer listings for the identical items;

Pump, Upgraded Impeller

I'm asking $375 including ground shipping to the continental US. Outside that area, additional shipping charges will apply. I'll consider reasonable offers.

01.jpg

02.jpg

Report it. All you have to do is report it and it comes to the attention of the mods and myself.

Back