Curry n Beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GroovePuppy

Reaction score
The advantage of having a house full of teenagers is I also have a house full of curry right now. Chicken Tikka Masala, Chicken Korma, Mushrooms and Peas, Naan, and a glass of 2 Below from New Belgium.

Dunno that I needed a new thread to tell ya, just gloating. :mug:

The advantage of having a house full of teenagers is I also have a house full of curry right now. Chicken Tikka Masala, Chicken Korma, Mushrooms and Peas, Naan, and a glass of 2 Below from New Belgium.

Sounds more like we need CSI or a Haz Mat team out there. Perhaps we need to quarantine the area? Everything sounded good up to the fungus and urine. Also, is there an Old Belgium?

Sounds more like we need CSI or a Haz Mat team out there. Perhaps we need to quarantine the area? Everything sounded good up to the fungus and urine. Also, is there an Old Belgium?

The fungus is tasty. Plenty meat in the other dishes to avoid the chances of becoming a panty-waisted vegetarian. :D

Apparently there was an old Belgium but they had to tear it down to make way for the capital of Europe.

Dessert was a lot more improvised btw. My son wanted a plate of Twinkies! :drunk:

You might want to warn the other residents of Windsor. There's going to be one stinky cloud hanging over that place.

The teenagers are gone. All I need to worry about is the stale curry smell in the morning. :drunk:

I loved Curries. Till SWMBO taught me to cook Persian food.
:drool

I still love curries... but I gotta say that wheat beers and Iranian food is :rockin:

Someone needs to take the ultimate leap... curry beer.

see. there are somethings that manipulating would constitute blasphemy in the eyes of all that is holy.
Curry beer is one of them.

Cold Lager.
Hot spicy food.
Leave it at that and rejoice in the union.
amen.

Back