noob here sayin whats up all

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beermaster71

Reaction score
hello guys i new to the forums i just want to introduce my self my name is frank im 34 maried with children (like al bundy) i live in deridder louisiana im a custome flooring installer who on the side plays around with a little locksmithing. and also i build custome high proformance r/c cars an trucks. i also do a little home beer an wine brewing hobby. theres nothing like sittin back after a long hard day and sippin on the ice cold fruits of your labor..anyway i was just doing a search to find other felow brewers and low and behold here i am. and glad to be here thanks:mug:

My sister put bamboo in her kitchen and hates it, supposed to be super-durable and it's got tons of marks and indentations in it. May be okay for a study though.

Uh, oh yeah, welcome to the board!

Chairman Cheyco said:
My sister put bamboo in her kitchen and hates it, supposed to be super-durable and it's got tons of marks and indentations in it. May be okay for a study though.
Were you tapdancing on it? :ban:

Anyway, that kind of sucks...I was thinking it was supposed to be more durable than even maple flooring.

in my opinion i think its junk..iv turned down a few big jobs because that's what the customer wanted installed..i don't know if its this southern climate or what but its almost a sure bet you will be getting a call back on it for it bowing or hare-line splitting..if it were me id go with with the hand carved wood..it makes for one hella beautiful floor..do a search on it i think you'll like it..i forget who makes it at the moment but its called hand carved plank flooring in several shades from light to dark if you cant find it..and you want me to ill dig up some paperwork on it and shoot you the company's info with a link..well with that in mind its time for me to indulge in a bit of my latest creation some good ol fashioned European dark cheers guys I'm out. :mug:

Welcome!
What type RC cars do you build? A few of the guys at work have some gas powered ones. One guy is working on makind a dragster.

Welcome to the forums!

Hopefully you will like your HB better than the Keystone Light in the truck picture!

Question on the Hyper7: How does that pipe extention affect the powerband, if at all?

beermaster71 said:
I will e-mail this post to the guys I work for. I bet they will enjoy seeing your pics. Their cars are nitro as well!

Back