Learning WEIRD crap from the Interwebz

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrregularPulse

Hobby Collector
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So I played a round of disc gold this past Wednesday and the groud was pretty soaked. Came home kick off my wet shoes and there they lay until today, I walk in the office an SQUEAK SQUEAK all damn day. I finally got annoyed and googled "How do I make my shoe stop squeaking?". Main repsonse was lotion under the insole. I thought How the crap can that work. But I removed my, shoe, pulled out the insole, rubbed big glob of hand lotion in the toe area, put insole back in put show back on and.....MAGIC! No more squeaking.

How the hell this works I have no clue, But it's amazing what you can learn from the Interwebz in about 2 minutes! :mug:

Of course I just wear the same pair of brown sneakers everywhere. They're dark colored so they pass for dress shoes.

I used to LOVE reading EVERy story i could find on the internet. I would search out hundreds of stories a day, and learn everything i could...

then it happened, One night, as i was running out of things to search for, I found this page......The End of The Internet

Honestly, sir, I thought it was Wikipedia! I didn't know Encyclopedia Dramatica was a parody site until AFTER the 3000 gratuitous lesbian hentai images!

You want weird, go to Encyclopedia Dramatica and type anything into the search bar. There's your weird.

holy **** that stuff is funny.

Tequila

Moar liek "ta-kill-ya", amirite? Invented by Mexico at least 100 years ago, tequila is made from the distilled essence of fermented burritos, mixed with the ball-sack sweat of hard working mexican men. It tastes like a mixture of paint thinner and sour milk, and drinking it often leads to projectile vomiting, explosive diarrhea, and sex with fat people. There is even a song about it.

There are four kinds of rum: light, dark, spiced, and ******. Light rum is for mixing (if you're a woman) or for light shooters...but really who wants a light shooter? Dark is for cooking if you're a *****, Otherwise you drink that **** straight out of the bottle, neat, or on the rocks. Spiced does just fine on its own but Captain Morgan is garbage and Bacardi is just Puerto Rican **** water. And ****** is tarnished with coconuts, pineapples, and AIDS for total pussies who can't handle the real ****.

Beer

Beer is, by all standards, the greatest invention of mankind, the second and third greatest being guns and boobs, respectively. Beer was invented by America in 5000 B.C., a fact that has been disputed for many years by filthy limeys and Jews. Beer is made by putting yeast, sugar, germinated barley, and hops inside a big sealed jug of urine and leaving it in a basement for a few weeks. After the jug explodes, the beer is scraped off the floor and walls, put in bottles and is now ready to be shipped to thirsty rednecks everywhere. There are many types of beer all over the world, but the most popular is malt liquor, a type of beer that is brewed in filthy bathtubs and sold in crime-ridden liquor stores at $3.00 for a 40 oz.

Fact: 68% of all welfare money in America goes directly to malt liquor companies. (The remaining 32% goes towards blunts, crack cocaine, and pre-sagged jeans.)

MeatyPortion - I really didn't need to know about ED. Had the greyhounds in here staring at me because I was laughing so much!.

Loose Change - Encyclopedia Dramatica
Classic^^

I just typed tequila which lead to Tila Tequila, which lead to Boob Jobs and that in turn showed me this here picture of when you know someone has breast implants. Unattractive at its best

180px-Old-breast-implants.jpg

Dear god, I just clicked on str8 and it gave me this classic line

Heterosexual Super Powers
Heterosexuals also possess the creepy ability to make people out of nothing, a form of black magic some seek to eradicate which others believe entitles them to be treated like gods. They are also known to possess a sonar which allows them to detect homosexuality from a mile away, although some argue that this is achieved merely by labeling as gay anyone who doesn't talk about their weiner at least once every five minutes.

Back