Football Started!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a fairly big NFL fan, and I somehow didn't know it was on. Besides in past years when I've watched it's never failed to disappoint me. Just like the rest of the preseason games. As much as I may be craving football right now, this just can't be considered as part of the NFL.

YEAH FOOTBALL! I don't really like NFL but i have season tix to the falcons to watch the good games and i got them when he had vick and were good. But i LOVE college football. ROLLLLLL TIDE

Rolllllllll Tide indeed!!! Attend Univ. of Alabama in 1990. Ugghhhh...that sure dates me! Great drinkin' school BTW....guess you can figure why it was just one year.

2 more days till the patriots play against the ravens....that will be interesting

Preseason = waste of time
Half the guys wont even make the NFL. College football is way better anyway cause those guys still care about playing hard.

I am not the biggest NFL fan, all though I love watching the games. I am a HUGE college football fan and I don't think I need to say who is my home team...

But I will anyways...GO GATORS!

You left off the end it should be more like

Gamecocks are a joke!
Gamecocks are a bunch of losers!
Gamecocks have an overrated washed up hack of a coach!
Gamecocks suck!

Oh hi there Tater! Which baseball player is Tommy Bowden lusting after this week?

You left off the end it should be more like

Gamecocks are a joke!
Gamecocks are a bunch of losers!
Gamecocks have an overrated washed up hack of a coach!
Gamecocks suck!

Hey man, let's try to keep it civil here............no matter how big your team's inferiority complex is!

Since 3:30 EST, there has been no talk about Favre going to Tampa...nor is there a game on till tomorrow night, AHHHHH, I'm dying here!

Missed the first half of the HoF game (didn't know it was on), but did watch the second half; Colt Brennan looked a lot better in that game than he did back on 2nd of Jan. :)

Rick

Colt was injured, but come on. I'm from Hawaii, went to UH and somehow people thought that they had a chance against the bulldogs. The SCC and the WAC is two different worlds.
Don't get me wrong, I think our Warriors did well, they played under the gun all season and I think finally recovered from the hangovers but when it was announced that they were playing the bulldogs I just withdrew all my bets and kept my mouth shut.
Football season rocks, and yes I do enjoy college much more than Pro, but a game is a game. Bring it on.

Hey man, let's try to keep it civil here............no matter how big your team's inferiority complex is!

Inferior? We dominate the all-time series almost 2-1 including 2 straight and we have more more bowl wins under Bowden than USC has in its entire history. Theres no way we can be considered inferior.

The new era of the Packers is on Monday night! I got to get back from San Diego before that starts to watch our new QB.

#4's a Jet. I haven't signed up for a couple of years but I may have to fork over the bucks for Sunday Ticket this year. Should be interesting.

Rick

Inferior? We dominate the all-time series almost 2-1 including 2 straight and we have more more bowl wins under Bowden than USC has in its entire history. Theres no way we can be considered inferior.

I didn't say inferior..........I said "inferiority complex." Which could manifest itself in constant put-downs of another team as a means of overcompensation. And I was just playin'. I don't have a dog in this fight, but if you can say "Gamecocks have an overrated washed up hack of a coach," I can say the Tigers have an inferiority complex. It's all in the spirit of light-hearted banter! :mug:

BTW, Who Dey!

Back