Drunken ramblings? OK!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imaguitargod

Reaction score
I've had eniough homebrew to do a nice rant! Bottle bombds are bad! But regular bombs are worse. Bombs are bad unless it's a bomb filled with rabits. Weven then , it gets quite messy b/c the rabits go boom and then there's hair andf rabbit guts everywhere.

Rabbit guts are like a story my friend once told me, it involves grain and soil but that was a different time and I was a different man. rehardlesws, whenb the time comes, and you are faced with the force of a 10000 faces, the best option that yuo have is to sign the national Canadian Theme song. for this alone will starve of scurvery.

Most places tell you that Vitiamin C will get rid of Scurvey, but it is infact the lowly Candian theme Song that will do this. The Scurvy hate that and thus leave your body thoguh it's fourth dimensional peep hole (not to be consfused with marshmellow peeps for their hole produces un godly things like tricacles and Marygold flowers).

when one finds themseklvces confrunted with a bear from the ethernal realm of the belly button lint, one should not crouch down into a fetal position, but infact, defy logic by inverting the ratio of pie ina swift movement not so much unlike the interpritive dance of the bumble bee. In only this will you find your salvation.

This rant was brought yot you by teh letter 8 thank this gfunny little smiley: :drunk:

Ohhh Canada
For this we all siii8iiing!
Ohhh Cnanada Oh Canadaaa
I don't know your theme!
Ohhhhhh Canadia ohhh Canadia
Labaat Blue is what you Bring?
Ohhhh Cnanada Ohhh Canada
You are not Iceland.

Ya beeer! Now I'm in the mood form some Unibrou...

Nah....too coherent.....

Have more to drink....

Sorry but you have some mighty big shoes to puke in....Zuiljin is the master of the drukken ramble.....Hell even I've had less articulate rants on here....Let's see what you got in you.

:D

Nah....too coherent.....

Have more to drink....

Sorry but you have some mighty big shoes to puke in....Zuiljin is the master of the drukken ramble.....Hell even I've had less articulate rants on here....Let's see what you got in you.

:D
I must meet this Zuiljnn( too many letters in a row taht have dots abiover them to trust the guy) and challange him, to an avacado off! Avocado Limits liver damage Reduces oral cancer risk Lowers cholesterol levels ( I know so because I coppied it frfom othe googles), but it does not protect against umpa Lumpas. Infact, nothign really does. I once tried to wallpaper my house in anticipation of a Umpa Lumpa attack but was thworted by an over achiving Banana.

So ambivilant was this intusion into my wallpapering seasion that I had to ask, "Can gorillas really shave themselves to fit in with the rhinos?"

The banana just laughed at me and I went back to wallpapering.

Back