Success!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abs2003

Reaction score
I just thought I would share with ya'll that I have brewed my first truly successful beer. It is my fourth batch, and it is an English IPA...the others came out OK, but this one really reminds me of a Summit IPA, full of Cascade hops aroma and flavor. If anyone wants the recipe, let me know.

Good job! It's always nice when you hit your marks.

You should post the recipe in the data base that way it will show up on your recipe drop down under your name.

Cheers

abs2003 said:
I just thought I would share with ya'll that I have brewed my first truly successful beer. It is my fourth batch, and it is an English IPA...the others came out OK, but this one really reminds me of a Summit IPA, full of Cascade hops aroma and flavor. If anyone wants the recipe, let me know.

Recipie? I wanna beer!

Hey, congrats. I knew you could do it. Gotta love the cascade.

That's a great feeling! I feel that way about my pumpkin Ale. Its the first beer that I have made that just is smooth and doesn't really have any off flavors at all. It feels like I'm drinking somthing that was professionally made and it feels good.

Yay for making great beer! :mug:

Back