Austin Zealots Summer Picnic - August 11th

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdWort

Reaction score
Hey, if you are in Austin on August 11th, c'mon by Emma Long park in Austin on Lake Austin. Last year we had 26 kegs of homebrew & great food. This year we'll beat that and we're doing brisket & my famous Pulled Pork Sammiches. More info to follow. Just bring some of your brew, a swim suit, appetite and thirst!

Picnic_2006_2.sized.jpg

Dang it!!! I have a great Pomegranate Wheat that i just kegged that would be great to bring out but i'm gonna be out of town for a wedding that weekend. :mad: maybe i can talk them into postponing the wedding....:mug:

Yeah, it's a great time! Loads of beer, mead & cider.

Picnic_2006_1.sized.jpg

We even have a Randle going every year.

Picnic_2006_3.sized.jpg

Picnic_2006_4.sized.jpg

It's Hop Head Heaven!

Well, today is the day! A combo event. The Austin Zealots Summer Picnic and Homebrew Competition Awards. Lots of beer & BBQ today. Some folks may end up like this guy from last year. :cross:

Lost_guy_after_Zealots_Picnic_2006.sized.jpg

Wish me luck, I have four brews entered!

Must be nice. No kegs in public parks around here. Considering the money the brewing industry brings into the area, the officials are uniformly anti-beer.

Dang sounds like a good time. Too bad I'm in Houston.

Good luck with the brews that you entered.

Back