• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 six circuit cold plates $50 each

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
any pictures? interested. By six circuit I assume you can run 6 different beers through this or only 3?

any pictures? interested. By six circuit I assume you can run 6 different beers through this or only 3?

You can run 6 different beers, or put jumpers on the channels and run 3 beers on a double pass (to make them extra cold or if using in a high volume output setup).

This is a really good deal. They go for $200 new (shipped) on ebay.

JonW said:
You can run 6 different beers, or put jumpers on the channels and run 3 beers on a double pass (to make them extra cold or if using in a high volume output setup).

This is a really good deal. They go for $200 new (shipped) on ebay.

Yes Jon is correct thanks. I'll be home in about 3 hours and I'll post some pics.

You can run 6 different beers, or put jumpers on the channels and run 3 beers on a double pass (to make them extra cold or if using in a high volume output setup)

In that case, I'm very interested as soon as I can see some pictures. Also, what are the dimensions of the plate? What size cooler could I fit it in?
Tom

Back