First Homebrew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello to all my fellow brewers! I just wanted to say thank you for all the time you have spent making this such a great place. Researching this website gave me the bug and convinced me I could brew my own beer. I just finished pouring my first fully-carbed beer and I can't tell you how excited I am to be brewing!! I went with BierMuncher's Centennial Blonde Ale. I'm pretty happy with the results since this is my first time brewing and I decided to jump in both feet and start all-grain.

You guys have been a great resource for me and I hope to contribute in the future! :mug:

Sincerely,
Steven (Bryant, AR)

100_0190.jpg

welcome to the board.. i make that beer all the time.. good stuff

Right on man! That brew looks mighty tasty, congrats! Welcome to the obsession my friend, it never gets old or boring... just more exciting! Cheers! :mug:

Welcome to the boards. I still haven't brewed the famous BM Centennial Blonde yet, but it'll be coming before too long.

:mug:

Thanks for the welcome, guys! I've got my second 5 gal batch fermenting right now. I ph balanced the water and used a whirlfloc tab for this second batch. I found out that our water ph is around 7-8 which I know is high. I'm enjoying the first batch but I can't wait to try the second. I'm sure it just gets better and better as you learn.

Back