Happy Mothers Day

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife is working today, so I'll have roasted ptarmigan complete with all local trimmings ready for her tonight and will be making a surprise bakeapple ( cloudberry ) cheesecake for dessert.

Happy belated mothers day to all you mothers!

I suck at mothers day. I had NOTHING planned for my wife nor for my mom. I had a sinus headache all day from the work I was doing on Saturday and was going to till up my mom's garden, but just felt to lousy.

The kids did well, though. My wife decided she wanted to drive to Cadillac and get some G&D's Pizza and eat it in the sun by Lake Cadillac. (G&D's is a party store that makes their own pizza and sell it by the slice. Somehow it is some of the BEST pizza ever made. It's mostly crust, but it's great crust!)

I lucked out on my mom though. She called last night about having problems with her computer, so I can migrate her to a new machine for mothers day. Saved my day.

Latest posts

Back