South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 15!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to participate but I am in Baltimore. Is it a problem if I can't pick up on the scheduled day? My schedule goes back and forth weekly. A two hour drive is nothing compared to the savings cause I will be in for 4 sacks of grain..... (that is a reservation for 4 (or 5) sacks if it is okay)

I live in Cherry Hill NJ very close to the Pennsauken Country Club/Cherry Hill Mall, and can hold it for you if that helps? I'm a couple miles from the Betsy Ross bridge and a few from I-295

other offers may be closer to you though.

Anyone in this round interested in the quart jars (3#) of the Dark Candi Inc. D2 Dark Candi Syrup for Belgian Dubbels/Dark Strong Ales?

that is a reservation for 4 (or 5) sacks if it is okay
If you know what bags you want, I can add you on. I can't just reserve the space unless you're ready to commit. We've had problems in the past with that but there is still plenty of room if you need time to decide.

There are also a lot of people further south of the pickup that are always willing to hold grain for other members so I'm sure you won't have trouble getting it a little closer to you.:mug:

UPDATED.
24 spots open.

I live in Cherry Hill NJ very close to the Pennsauken Country Club/Cherry Hill Mall, and can hold it for you if that helps? I'm a couple miles from the Betsy Ross bridge and a few from I-295

other offers may be closer to you though.

Thanks oldbrew!

1x CM-6ROW
1x CM-RYEM
1x CM-PALE
1x CR-DEXTR50

no problem Phillip,

If there are any of you guys in this buy down by Delaware that might be able to help PBH 187 with his 4 sacks give a shout out. It would cut an hour + off his trip.

Hey Native302 you REALLY need to check your PM's and email me, I'm trying to arrange giving you your grain from the last group buy.

And Oldbrew, I work in Glen Mills which is the PA/DE border, I can take it to there for anyone down south

Hey Native302 you REALLY need to check your PM's and email me, I'm trying to arrange giving you your grain from the last group buy.

And Oldbrew, I work in Glen Mills which is the PA/DE border, I can take it to there for anyone down south

I may take you up on this depending on pickup date/time if that works for you.

I work in Glen Mills which is the PA/DE border, I can take it to there for anyone down south

your pm inbox is full buddy. I am gonna do my best to make it on the delivery day but if I can't do you mind holding for me and bringing them to work with you one day? If not I can arrange something else.

:mug:

your pm inbox is full buddy. I am gonna do my best to make it on the delivery day but if I can't do you mind holding for me and bringing them to work with you one day? If not I can arrange something else.

:mug:

Yeah, I just forked over the damn 25 bucks again so I'm good with PMs for another year.

No problem on holding the grain, just make sure you tell me what I need to get ya. I work nights now so I am there 6pm-2am 3 nights a week, can meet before/during/after... if you're a night owl

Nice!

This is my first group buy though so I'm not sure about the logistics of how we split it up?
No worries, someone will usually bring a large digi scale. I'll have mine to help keep things moving along. You can take your split in the bag it was shipped in. I'll have a few Home Depot buckets and lids for my splits.

No worries, someone will usually bring a large digi scale. I'll have mine to help keep things moving along. You can take your split in the bag it was shipped in. I'll have a few Home Depot buckets and lids for my splits.

Good to know so I don't need to bring anything for our split of the MO?

Hey since it's going slow, I asked around and got two more bags of 2-row to add, same brand. So 3xGW-2ROW and 1xTF-MOPA on top of what you already have me down for on the first page. 14 bags total.

Thanks man!

Is there any interest in splitting a bag of peated malt? (tf-peat)

I would like a quarter or up to a half bag.

I would like to add

1 x (1763-2) Whole Coriander Seed
1 x (1765-2) Dried Ginger Root
1 x (1768-2) Sweet Orange Peel

I'm looking for someone to split a bag of flaked corn
(GP-FLCRN)
50lb bag .56lb

First timer here (I live in Philly)... I'm looking to get some base malt (50 lbs), some wheat (maybe 1/2 sack, 20 to 25 pounds), some crystal 60 (1/4 sack or so), and perhaps some hops (1 pound). Seems a lot of people like the GW-2ROW, but some pick CM-2ROW. This sales sheet is a bit overwhelming... any advice?

As for hops, if anyone wants to go in on some Brewer's Gold, I'm game.

Back