What should I have on tap for a kegerator christening party?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What should I have on tap for a kegerator christening party?

• Graff or Cider

• Belgian Wit

• Pale Ale

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

gratefuldisc

Reaction score
Planning a kegerator christening party with 2 kegs on tap and byob beyond that. I have a keg of Reno_Envy's Pumpkin ale carbing up. The pumpkin came out pretty big (1.081 OG) and pretty tasty. Trying to decide what I should have as the second keg for mass appeal. I would kinda like to have something for everyone... There would probably be a general mix of people, including SWMBO's girlfriends and a few non-beer drinkers. Also would be looking for something quick, 3-4 weeks?

A straight apple juice cider, no sugar boost. Add a couple cans of concentrate to sweeten it a bit, just before force carbonating and serving.

My kegerator got christened with a pretty simple German hefe. If you want fast turnaround that would be a decent bet, though if you're carbing off the same gas line and you only have one regulator it wouldn't work out so well since you'd need to carb higher.

Latest posts

Back