• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

March Pump 315 HF Impeller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tarheel4985

Reaction score
I'm selling a new, unused March 315 HF Impeller. It is used to upgrade any March 809 HS pump from a 12.1' head pump to 18.6'. I purchased it from here: http://shop.torresen.com/marine_diesel_direct/Yanmar/index.php?p=details&ident=328916&mfc=MARCH+PUMP&sku=0809-0107-0200&prod_name=Impeller+(Molded)+2.156+Dia+(S.S.+Cover)&sectionid=9752

$32 OBO plus shipping. I know these can be found cheaper but the vendors I looked at charged too much for shipping. Plus, it takes a few weeks for most vendors to ship since it's not an in stock item (including Torresen).

I'll post pictures later tonight. If interested, email [email protected].

Now I'm interested. The link did not show a picture. Is this just the impeller? Or does it include the SS Head?

Category:Engine Parts & Accessories > Other Engine Parts & Accessories > Engine Cooling Systems > Water Pumps and Systems > Cooling Water Pumps > Impellers > March Pump Impellers
Manufacturer: MARCH PUMP
Part Number: 0809-0107-0200
Description:
Impeller (Molded) 2.156 Dia (S.S. Cover)

Ron, I'll post a pic this afternoon when I get home (for real this time). This is just the impeller. I believe $25 is the cheapest this item goes for and that doesn't include shipping.

Anyone have any experience with these? The new impeller increases the head pressure. Not sure if that's a plus or a minus e.g. more likely to stick the mash?

Back