• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Ball lock Corny and CO2 Chicago

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clopez0

Reaction score
Cannot seem to find anyone selling cornies of CO2 tanks any in Chicago. If anyone has anything for a reasonable price please let me know.

Good luck! They are few and far between in the Chicagoland area. And if you do find some, the seller must have had them gold plated based on the prices!

Good luck! They are few and far between in the Chicagoland area. And if you do find some, the seller must have had them gold plated based on the prices!
Seriously. I am not going to pay near 100 for a used corny. The prices out here are ridiculous

They should be cheaper then that at the LHBS. I just don't like to pay what they want for them either.

Adventuresinhomebrewing.org has been good to me in the past too.

I just picked up some from morebeer.com $125 shipped for 4 of them. All hold pressure perfectly in rather good condition overall. They need to be cleaned and the o-rings replaced, but it was the best deal I could find at the time.

RomanNumeral, your PM is full. I'm looking for cheap-ish cornies around Chicago as well if you happen to have any extras.

I just picked one up from perfect brewing in libertyville for 40 bucks. They had probably 8 instock last Friday.

Back