Good Rhizomes!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i ordered a ten pack for $25 from the same ebay seller. shipped promptly and got some of the biggest shoots i've ever seen along with some seriously big rhizomes. (btw, i've ordered hops five different times now)

its a good deal.

when i got mine they had HUGE!!!! sprouts or whatever you call them. one of them i couldn't help but plant outside of the ground it was like 4 inches big!

My garden isn't that big. I ran an old nylon winch cable from my detatched garage to my house for the trellis. It is 15-20ft high x 30ish ft long. I don't have any pics but maybe I will get some if it starts looking good this summer.

My garden isn't that big. I ran an old nylon winch cable from my detatched garage to my house for the trellis. It is 15-20ft high x 30ish ft long. I don't have any pics but maybe I will get some if it starts looking good this summer.

Pics would be cool, I'm pretty jealous right :cross:

I purchased the 4 pack, man that was the fastest Ebay transaction I have ever had. It looks like there are two of each type that I ordered in the bags. I need to get them in the ground now. I highly recommend that Ebay seller.

yeah my chinook and centennial sprouted out of the ground 3 days after i buried them!! now they are all out!

Man I can’t believe I completely forgot about planting more hops until I noticed last yeast crawling out of my garden while cutting the crass yesterday. Just ordered 10 from the guy on ebay and will give northwest a shot for another 10 or so. Now I got to get my ass out to the garden and put the string back up. I am only planting another 4-5 in my garden the rest will be put in planters for now until I can get up to the a family members summer house in WI. He said I can plant as many as I want which was a mistake on his part! :mug:

Back