I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't work for a Korean gambling website, do you?

No, this damn app on my g-pad gives me an error when I try to post something sometimes, so I try again and get double or triple posts. Does a Korean gambling website pay well?

No, this damn app on my g-pad gives me an error when I try to post something sometimes, so I try again and get double or triple posts. Does a Korean gambling website pay well?

No, just busting your balls. :goat:

HBT gets spammed by a Korean gambling site occasionally. It's actually died down recently (thanks mods!) unless I've just missed it.

Here is one for the Sci Fi nerds...Jewel Staite...particularly in "Firefly" and preferably a little dirty. Can't find a good linkable image.

A lot of time she looks like crap, though.

Definitely (defiantly?) would.

jewel-staite-firefly.jpg

The first thing I said to my wife after Firefly was over was "I miss Kaylee."

She's floccin' awesome. Although I prefer her at her Firefly weight, as opposed to her Serenity weight.

But, yeah, she's hot.

Funny, I said "I can't believe they @@#$%@#$@%$#%^#$%^#$%#^&$& killed that".

Read the book, "Mozart in the Jungle: Sex, Drugs, and Classical Music" and caught just a bit of the first episode of the TV series on Amazon last night.

And Berndette Peters is still looking pretty good! I mean, she's an older lady now, so I'm not sure I'd place her in the "hot" category, but she might be for some.

always thought she was pretty, but Cecily Strong as Jasmine is HOT

Saturday-Night-Live-Cecily-Strong-as-Jasmine-and-Adam-Driver-as-Aladdin-e1453022090199.jpg

and squids should have recognized the MAYDAY! sound as a GQ alarm. I almost jumped up to tuck my bell bottoms into my socks and go man my battlestation

I've always had a thing for a young Maureen O'Sullivan, especially in those old Tarzan movies; Her jungle costumes were pretty racy for the 30's.
Regards, GF.

mo1.jpg

mo2.jpg

I have to confess, after months of deliberately NOT looking at the hacked pics of Jennifer Lawrence...... I finally abandoned my principles and took a peek. I have a new respect for the girl. Now I have to take a shower.

Back