• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS : Counter Pressure Bottle Filler

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CromBrew

Reaction score
I gotta Counter Pressure Bottle Filler used to fill bottled directly from the keg. I have filled over 1000 bottle using it.

Asking $50 or possible trade?

Any questions let me know!!

6502168875_e325da4d43.jpg

what would you like in trade?..i have a few extra carboys, some wine making things, etc... let me know what youd like

i was actually just looking at those, it looks alot more simple. how do you like it in comparison

It's a lot simpler. The counter pressure is slick, but takes some getting used to. The only down side to the beer gun is the price. You'll be out $100+ after you buy the gun and the required accessory kit.

Sure. You have two lines coming in on the top. One gas and the other beer. You insert the filler into the bottle and open the gas line to pressurize the bottle which will prevent foaming. You then open the relief valve on the side to purge the oxygen from the bottle. Next you shut off the gas and open the beer valve. Finally you slowly release the bypass valve, lowering the pressure and allowing the beer to flow. Once filled you close all valves and cap. This is a quick explanation. If you want more just google it to get a more through how-to.

isnt this the same price of the new one? I am looking on aquiring a counter preasure bottle filler.

Sure. You have two lines coming in on the top. One gas and the other beer. You insert the filler into the bottle and open the gas line to pressurize the bottle which will prevent foaming. You then open the relief valve on the side to purge the oxygen from the bottle. Next you shut off the gas and open the beer valve. Finally you slowly release the bypass valve, lowering the pressure and allowing the beer to flow. Once filled you close all valves and cap. This is a quick explanation. If you want more just google it to get a more through how-to.

Thanks for the info but I think I'm going to have to pass. I don't really find myself wanting to bottle from kegs often enough.

Good luck

Gyro, that price isn't set in stone. I'd like to trade for a keg, but you can make me another offer. I think they go for $65 in the store.

I've got a pin lock in Minneapolis, but shipping might be a b*tch. If you're interested in a straight swap, send me an email at beerguy at pigseye dot net

BUMP

Make an offer. I have no use for it and would like to pass it along to someone who does
Eddie

Latest posts

Back