More Beer making up for yesterday's deal of the day

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YooperBrew said:
Well, I want it if it's 8 gallon- not 26 gallons! that's a great deal.
That must be one hell of an 8 gallon pot if it costs $277 and tips the scales at 36lbs.

If you check the item number and price it matches the 26 gallon kettle. I think the 8 gallon is a misprint. I'm with the earlier poster who said they don't know how they would use it. A 5 gallon batch worth of wort is barely gonna cover the bottom of that beast. You'd need to be doing 15-20 gallon batches. But for those that are doing batches that size, that is an incredible deal!!

Damn...us leftcoasters get screwed on these deals...not even 8:30 and it's gone.

edit...I see now...changes at Midnight...I'm assuming thats eastern, so that's 9pm here...sweet!

I don't know that I would want that pot either way. Eight gallons is too small for most things I want to do, and 26 is far too large. That was one heck of a price for the item, though!

TL

Kilted Brewer said:
Damn...us leftcoasters get screwed on these deals...not even 8:30 and it's gone.

edit...I see now...changes at Midnight...I'm assuming thats eastern, so that's 9pm here...sweet!
I do believe it changes at Midnight Pacific time.

Latest posts

Back