hey folks...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davefleck

Reaction score
just signed up to the forum.

I haven't brewed since college (8 years ago) and learned then a lot of what not to do. Reread Papazian's book and am getting ready to give it a whirl! My old college roomate got me a basic kit for my wedding. So nothing too fancy to begin with, malt based, 20L pot on the stove top, and I'll bottle in 22oz rather then keg it. The kit is one of the typicall ones with 2 6.5gal. buckets so eventualy i'll have to aquire a few glass carboys. Although space is pretty tight in our condo. Thank goodness the wife likes beer! (although not too keen on wort smell)

i'll be peaking around the forum for tips and suggestions!
-dave

Welcome back to the hoby davefleck!

I think you're only about an hour away from New Belguim Brewing Company.
I have a buddy who lives in Fort Collins, and he says that Fat Tire (among othe NB brews) is on tap EVERYWHERE and it's dirt cheap!

Anyways, Welcome!

:rockin: :ban: :ban: :rockin:

we get pretty spoiled with good beer selections around Colorado.
Can't wait to get back into brewing. Got me a decent recipie to start with and just need the ingredents and bottles to get rolling! Plenty of good info here to help on the way!

Back