Where to get 1/4" ball check valve for CO2 distribution?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've seen them at places like northern brewer, but for around $10 a piece. Is there anywhere to pick them up at a better price? I'm assembling 6 way and 3 way distribution blocks, and can pick up the three way aluminum blocks for $1.99 @ harbor freight, but haven't been able to find the 1/4" ball valves with an integral check valve. I just can't justify the price of the distribution blocks at the online retailers. Anybody know of a cheaper alternative?

those little valves are something of a specialty item, which is why they cost 10 bucks apiece.. online retailers really aren't overcharging for their assembled manifolds with valves included.

Ya, I've found that they are not a common item. The best alternative I have found is a full port ball valve for $3 and inline check valves for $1-1.50, but then I still need nipples, barbs, and clamps so I'm not saving much. I'm getting close to completing my setup, but all of the "minor details" are killing me. I was hoping this would be an item I could build cheaper, since I need so many ports.

Back