Hello from Northern California

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sacdan

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have been here a few months and am just now introducing myself. I live in Woodland, CA (near Sacramento). I have been an extract brewer off and on since about 1990. I just bought some great Keggles and am going to start buliding a 3-Tier sculpture. I am a Network Engineer. If you have IT questions, fire away. If there is anyone else in the Woodland/Sacramento area, I would like to meet some local brewers.

Dan

Hey Dan, welcome!

I'm not quite in IT, but my 'day job' over the past 10 yrs has been a web applications dev. Got any good LHBS in Woodland? Used to drive through that area lots going down to Winters to get fresh apricots.

Cheers,
Ben

Hey Dan, welcome!

I'm not quite in IT, but my 'day job' over the past 10 yrs has been a web applications dev. Got any good LHBS in Woodland? Used to drive through that area lots going down to Winters to get fresh apricots.

Cheers,
Ben

No LHBS in Woodland. There is one in Sac that is less than 2 miles from my work. I am in there at least 3 days a week.

Northern California?! Bah! Sacramento is CENTRAL California. Yuba City and up is Northern. Anyway, I'm new to this forum too. Glad to see other people who are at least kindof in the neighborhood on here too. I was worried that it was more of an East Coast forum for a while.

Hi there, I'm new to the forum too and located in Vallejo, but I'm brand spankin new to brewing. Sounds like there's a lot of us in northern/central Cal.

Welcome, I'm new to brewing and this forum. I'm in Sac. If I have any brewing questions maybe I can holler at ya. Cheers!

I have my first very batch in the fermenter right now. Its a California Pale Ale. 1 week down, too many to wait.

Back