• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3 Keggles / 2 Burners / 1 Wort Chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Branded

Reaction score
I have decided to sell my complete Homebrewing Kit. It is made up of 3 Keggles, 2 of the best (High Output LP) Banjo burners you can get, and a submersible wort chiller (also the best one I could find). Two of the keggles are equipped with Blichman thermometors and mesh screens inside. One keggle is equipped with a sightglass. All keggles have been cleaned so they have a nicer appearance. Only mimimal marks from the burner are present (as shown). I have only used this kit for 6 batches, worked perfect every time. I have decided to go another route and would rather have someone else enjoy this kit.

Located in Denver, PA

IMG_4823.jpg

Also have this large industrial cart available. It is really nice to store the keggles and parts and be able to move them around the garage. I am running out of space at the moment and don't have anywhere to store it till I move. $100 takes it. I paid upwards of 300.

IMG_4826.jpg

I would like to sell everything as a group, to be honest just to make it easier on me. I would like to get $700 for the complete kit with wort chiller (not pictured). I can ship it from my work across the country for decent rates. I will split up in a couple weeks if no one is interested in the complete kit, at that point I will figure up some prices individually.

This is the chiller. Like I mentioned above I would like to sell as a kit, but if I get enough interest, I will just sell everything separate.

IMG_4828.jpg

Depending on Price, I might be interested in the burners, if you decide to part out. Let me know!

I'm interested in one of the keggles with the thermometer. With shipping to 65613 included, how much?

I'm interested in the whole set up. What are you asking for it? I'm in Lancaster.

fpweeks - Still for sale. I would do the kit minus the chiller for $650. Have a guy coming to look at it next week, but if you can make it before it is yours.

Was curious about the keggles and how much you'd sell them for, 2 if not all 3; asked awhile ago, thanks. Can do local pick up without a sweat.

Just 2 keggles or the keggles with the burners? Also which keggles? I would prefer to sell as a kit though. Then that person can part out what they don't need and recoup more money

$575 with the burners would be the only way I begin the parting. I have 2 guys that are trying to work around my schedule to come look at the entire kit, If it doesn't sell by the end of Nov, I will list separately.

Latest posts

Back