fridge restoration

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HellBentBrewCo

Reaction score
I have a fridge in my garage that I'd like to clean up and make more presentable. Are there any good websites that show me how to do this? I want to patch the existing holes for the taps, replace the inside door panel and replace the liner. Then paint everything black and replace the door handles.

How do I begin?

I have a fridge in my garage that I'd like to clean up and make more presentable. Are there any good websites that show me how to do this? I want to patch the existing holes for the taps, replace the inside door panel and replace the liner. Then paint everything black and replace the door handles.

How do I begin?

There is a thread here that shows a guy that used automotive bond-o to fix the dents and such in an old fridge he was turning in to a kegerator. Lots of sanding and whatnot, but the finished product was pretty sweet, so that is an idea.

I did a quick search and couldn't locate the thread, but I'm sure if you spent more than a couple minutes doing a search you'd find what you are looking for.

Back