I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
she really was about the only thing worth watching in Dark Shadows. Burton is great with original material, but his adapted stuff is total friggin crap (evidence: Planet of the Apes, Alice in Wonderland, Charlie & the Chocolate Factory, Dark Shadows... need I go on?)

being old enough to have watched the early 70s original soap opera, there was one (& only one) part of the Dark Shadows movie that really cracked me up.

if you grew up during that time and ever walked around your local shopping mall, you would hear the guy at the Piano Store playing the latest electric organ with the play-along tempo, usually this cheesy calypso-type ch-ch-cha-cha rhythm behind it.

in the movie, Barnabas has this woe-is-me moment and dramatically throws himself on one of those type of organs, the result being one of those true-to-era type soap opera dramatic organ stingers, but also including the cheesy calypso-type ch-ch-cha-cha rhythm.

I larfed

who passes over the 20 year old for the 40 yr old? What are you, 70?

In most cases I would go for the 40 year old every time. Yeah, OK, I'm 58, but still a kid at heart. One thing that I have learned over the years? A 40 year old knows her body, what she wants, and how to get it. A 20 year old, while maybe more externally attractive, is normally pretty much a vacuum. ;)

In most cases I would go for the 40 year old every time. Yeah, OK, I'm 58, but still a kid at heart. One thing that I have learned over the years? A 40 year old knows her body, what she wants, and how to get it. A 20 year old, while maybe more externally attractive, is normally pretty much a vacuum. ;)

Meh, I am 42. More often than not I find the 40 year old more attractive.

We are getting into too much detail here. If I'm honest, hair, teeth, and a pulse will usually do it for me.

Ha. I tend to find the 40 year old more attractive through her "simplicity". Most of them are less "made up", less "done up", and appear more comfortable in their own body.

who passes over the 20 year old for the 40 yr old? What are you, 70?

A couple years ago (before SWMBO was in the picture) some buddies and I had a guys' night and met a bunch of 21 yr old girls. It did not take long for all of us to realize that the IDEA of 21 year olds is much better than actually being around 21 year olds.

yeah I understand the 40 year old is more experienced and knows her body, blah, blah, blah. I have one of those who seems to be around all the time. Every time I wake up and there she is just being all wife like. 20 year old would be a nice change of pace...assuming she's mute.

A buddy of mine recently went back to school (and good for him, all joking aside). We joked that "dude, you're probably old enough to be the other students' father!" Then it got quiet as we silently did the math in our heads and realized that, yes, we are all old enough to have college-aged kids. Cripes.

I find Selma Blair extremely hot. It must be those eyes

cd2809317ca7608ee00a8c8901930b16.jpg

Nice body, nice hair, but her face doesn't appeal to me. I think she fits the thread @wesleys

Edit: So, wait, that was a DUDE?

Damned convincing transition.

I was hoping that would trick at least one person who hasn't seen it yet.

Nice body, nice hair, but her face doesn't appeal to me. I think she fits the thread @wesleys

Edit: So, wait, that was a DUDE?

Damned convincing transition.

Haha!

I saw that pic posted to FB earlier and was like, "eh ok, so who the hell is Caitlyn Jenner?

Oh...

OH." :drunk:

I wouldn't go so far as to say "hot" (even out of context), but more power to her, I guess.

Latest posts

Back