Inkbird ITC-310T $27.5 gets you wired, 2 stage temp controller with timer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take a code! Is this still available?

Perfect timing as I just got a chest freezer for a ferm chamber.

I have two of 308's and love them. I would be happy to have another.

When can we expect to see these codes?

I think he posted after getting to post 100 in this thread..That those between 30 and 100 would be issued a code...1 more to go...well actually I think like 3 or 4 as people ask 'where is the code?'...LOL

I think he posted after getting to post 100 in this thread..That those between 30 and 100 would be issued a code...1 more to go...well actually I think like 3 or 4 as people ask 'where is the code?'...LOL

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B019Q3K4EI/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

It recently was put on amazon (which it was not originally), so I assume we're just waiting on the code... Original post said it'll be posted "next week" (this week) so I'm assuming soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my code and placed order through Amazon! Thanks Inkbird! Don't venture south to, the swimming pool that used to be Atlanta, or you might drown!

Received and ordered. Thank you!!
I also received a code for the 30% off. I could pass it on to someone as I only need one of tjese

I would like to thank Inkbird ITC and staff for the generous offer. I received my code today and have placed my order. I really have to say it does what it's supposed to do. Cheers and thanks again!

Not available for amazon prime? Says Feb 5th arrival unless I pay an extra $30 for expedited shipping?... I'm in USA also.

Ordered mine too. Unfortunately there was no Amazon prime shipping (1 or 2 day) on it,but I think it may be because its a new product. I still got free shipping on it, But have to wait until Jan 15th.

Actually shipping was projected Jan 18th- Feb 5th. I guess I have some time to work out the other details of my fermentation chamber before it gets here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back