• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Albany Oregon - Carboys - Pyrex and Glass. 1, 5, 6 gallon.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TXCrash

Gunshy
Reaction score
I've got 5 gallon, I've got 6 gallon, I've got 2 pyrex 5 gallons. I have way too many to make the move - I might sell all (I prefer stainless - I'd hate to break the bottles on the move). Pyrex 5's (2) are $35 each, glass 5's (12) are $15 each, Glass 6's (2) are $20 each. Some of the 5's are blue. Gallon's are $2 each. Buy a bunch of carboys or other crap and I just might make ya a (even better) deal.

Won't be available till Wednesday or Thursday. If you're interested send me an e-mail (curtis97322 at gmail.com) or if you must, a pm.

Pictures available if ya need em but I wont take em till Wednesday as tomorrow is going to be a looooooooong day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back