Anyone in L.A. area have Hallertau type hops?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tmeister

Reaction score
Hops direct got my order wrong. I recieved the hops today and I didn't get my Organic Hallertau Tradition. I was planing a large brew of two styles Friday morning, but now we cant because we needed Hallertau T. and the home brew stores are not open this thursday, thanksgiving?

Does anyone live in the L.A. area, and maybe have some Hallertau type hops or some kind of german variety that I could buy off you?

I'm prob out of luck for brewing this friday, oh well.

I have probably a pound or so of Hallertau in my freezer. I live in the south bay, though. Not sure if you're up for a long trip. Although if you are, I could be convinced to trade some Hallertau for a couple of Rippers from Fab Hot Dogs.

Thanks both of you, I actually changed my plans around so I could go to the woodland hills home brew store. I originally wanted to brew 2 batches early this morning, but the brew stores were closed yesterday, and not open untill 12 today. but now I changed some stuff around where im going to the brew shop at 12 when it opens and going right to brewing after. Vienna Lager and Dard wheat!

Back