Merry Christmas!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
billybrew said:
Merry Christmas to all of you! Or happy Hanukah or Kwanza or whatever reason you're using to spend time with those you love.
And a Fabulous Festivus right back at you. :D

I just finished my shopping yesterday. Whew!

Merry Holidays. (There are more than one no matter what religion you are. New Year's?)

I have 4 batches ready for my friends. They ought to all :D find something they will like. Two more batches ready for new yeaar's, just bottled.

Yes, Merry Christmas, Everyone!

RETAIL_LOCATIONS_HOUSTON001.jpg

2nd Street Brewery said:
A very Merry Christmas to all. Hope Santa was good to all of you.:D

Merry X-mas to you to. My mom sent some dark colored dish towels and silicon grip pot holders. Great gifts even if not specifically brew related.

dudes, i racked up! Palmer's How to Brew book (a must for any library, right?), two new tap handles made for putting your own labels in (from Northern Brewer), label software, XM radio (home,car, personnal model), Ghost Soldiers book, Flags of Our Father's book, BBQ hardware, etc.

i guess i was good after all!?!?!?!?!

Flags of our Fathers is a fantastic book...I found out how little I knew about the war in the Pacific and Iwo Jima in particular. I also just finished 1776 while I was down here in Mexico and can say it's a must for anyone at all interested in American history...I had no idea how tenuous the Revolution was in the first year.

I didn't do to bad in the regalitos myself...a voucher for carbonation for my corny, and Ray Daniels designing beers book. Also poker chips, a desk humidor, and a travel humidor...I suppose the outlaws think I'm of questionable moral fiber, but I'm happy!

My Gimp skills are at best meager (tho slowly improving), so a better pic may eventually appear, but in the meantime, Seasons Greetings from El Duderino and the Dudettes.

Duderino.jpg

El Pistolero said:
My Gimp skills are at best meager (tho slowly improving), so a better pic may eventually appear, but in the meantime, Seasons Greetings from El Duderino and the Dudettes.

Duderino.jpg

EP, is that you in the middle or did Willie Nelson stop by for the gift exchange?:drunk:

cute kids you have too.

billybrew said:
Merry Christmas to all of you! Or happy Hanukah or Kwanza or whatever reason you're using to spend time with those you love.
Geez, almost forgot about the card. :eek:

Card_th_large.jpg

I didn't get any brewing stuff. Didn't ask for any either. :)

I asked for a Sony PSP, and got one. I seem to travel a lot, so I figured the games, wireless internet, ability to play music and DVDs as well as store e-books, was a pretty good toy. This little thing is amazing.

I also got some more tools, and some Packer stuff, which always add nicely to my other hobbies. The Jeep and brewing got neglected over the holidays, but I score so much brewing stuff anyway, why not get toys for Christmas? :)

ORRELSE said:
I didn't get any brewing stuff. Didn't ask for any either. :)

I asked for a Sony PSP, and got one. I seem to travel a lot, so I figured the games, wireless internet, ability to play music and DVDs as well as store e-books, was a pretty good toy. This little thing is amazing.

I also got some more tools, and some Packer stuff, which always add nicely to my other hobbies. The Jeep and brewing got neglected over the holidays, but I score so much brewing stuff anyway, why not get toys for Christmas? :)

Hey you could attach it to your brew kettle and watch movies while you brew. Hey im always thinking, tell me what you think!!

Back