Calling All Metal Fans

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the best BM projects ever. The dudes kind of a nut job I remember talking to him when I got the demo. He is a radical, and I think he has grown up some since, but still cannot deny how good he captured the feeling.

Last edited by a moderator:

One of the best pagan metal bands ever.

Symphonic.

One of the best BM projects ever. The dudes kind of a nut job I remember talking to him when I got the demo. He is a radical, and I think he has grown up some since, but still cannot deny how good he captured the feeling.

Where can I acquire a copy? Looked through all my sources and no luck.

Can't stop listening to this one...

I have one of the demos and through connections I have been able to acquire more, the guy is super secretive I think he even got in trouble for death threats when he found out people where circulating his tapes. I find it hilarious that it is on youtube I am sure he had a heart attack! hahahaha.

Anyways I would be more than willing to give forward the song over to you via email or something. Send me a PM with your email and I will send them over. The original demos are extremly hard to get and pretty much impossible. He only released 20 or so to close contacts that where ELITE enough.

Liking Diminished.

I have one of the demos and through connections I have been able to acquire more, the guy is super secretive I think he even got in trouble for death threats when he found out people where circulating his tapes. I find it hilarious that it is on youtube I am sure he had a heart attack! hahahaha.

Anyways I would be more than willing to give forward the song over to you via email or something. Send me a PM with your email and I will send them over. The original demos are extremly hard to get and pretty much impossible. He only released 20 or so to close contacts that where ELITE enough.

Liking Diminished.

Ha! I wouldn't want you to get any death threats from an angry little Vietnamese fella on my account. But if you can handle living in constant fear I'd appreciate it. :D

Ha! I wouldn't want you to get any death threats from an angry little Vietnamese fella on my account. But if you can handle living in constant fear I'd appreciate it. :D

Hope you got my email Headbanger, no worries about the death threats.
On a lighter note, what are the top 3 bands do you always find yourself coming back to? I know it is hard and impossible and all that damn jazz. I guess the best way I can put it is, when you do not really feel like finding new music, and want to hear something that hits the spot every time no matter what the mood who is it?
Mine would probably be,
1. Veil
2. Enslavement of Beauty
3. Ceremonial Castings
It’s so hard. Even now I regret putting those 3 up.

Hope you got my email Headbanger, no worries about the death threats.
On a lighter note, what are the top 3 bands do you always find yourself coming back to? I know it is hard and impossible and all that damn jazz. I guess the best way I can put it is, when you do not really feel like finding new music, and want to hear something that hits the spot every time no matter what the mood who is it?
Mine would probably be,
1. Veil
2. Enslavement of Beauty
3. Ceremonial Castings
It’s so hard. Even now I regret putting those 3 up.

Got it Bro, thank you! :mug:

For the top three you talking just BM or everything? Being that I'm a crusty old bastard I regularly come back to Maiden, Priest, Savatage, etc. But if you're talking black/folk metal I'd have to go with Agalloch, Evilfeast and Mayhem. And your right, it IS extremely hard to narrow it down with so many good acts around... It's definitely good to be a headbanger! The diversity and quality of BM coming out in the last ten years alone is absolutely mind blowing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsnRDcHdf_A]Primordial - The Coffin Ships - YouTube[/ame]

Nokturnal Mortum is the shiat!! I used to love these guys when I was in high school, time to dig up the album’s, this song is new to me though. They have changed so much.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWsZy5Nomb0&feature=relmfu]DARK TRANQUILLITY - ThereIn (LIVE IN MILAN) - YouTube[/ame]

Is anyone else into the new Megadeth record, or am I just old?

I like it, and I'm glad Ellefson is back on bass. You can tell the difference.

lschiavo said:
I have been hearing some megadeath on the local radio lately. The last album I bought was countdown. I'm going to buy everything from that point on. Mustain is so cool. I can recognize MD always. I love that they just keep doing their thing unlike one other I can think of but choose not to.

I was ignored when I brought them up. But I'm with ya!

It's ok guys. I'm getting old and starting to expect being ignored anyway. Unless I have metal cranked in the brewshop...you kids better listen and learn something! ;)

Big Danzig fan, BTW. I saw Kyuss open for them in a small club many many years ago. Early nineties. I could do without the Satanism, but what the hell...it's Rock and Roll!!

Yeah Sistinas is the shizz nizz.

Hey Kayabrew did lschiavo say something? Thought I heard him but must have been confused. ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH_aSAiYr_0]Danzig - How The Gods Kill - YouTube[/ame]

Great stuff.

There ya go. Any Danzig is good. I love it all. Don't really know why... How about Suicidal Tendencies? That is the only band I saw live and get kicked off the stage for getting everyone too crazy.

Heard of them, never heard them. Post up a good song they have.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoF_a0-7xVQ]Suicidal Tendencies - "Institutionalized" Frontier Records - YouTube[/ame]

I have no idea how from my phone. Try "Institutionalized". Very old school but it's what I grew up on.

That's a good song, but my all-time favorite is "Go Skate":

"...'cause he rips/when he skates/he never hesitates..."

Hey did you know country has the highest suicide rate, out of all the music scenes. Pretty funny, not a testament to the music so much but to the listeners.

edit: This ones for you Ischiavo.

Hey did you know country has the highest suicide rate, out of all the music scenes. Pretty funny, not a testament to the music so much but to the listeners.

Well, a lot of the songs are rather depressing. Makes sense.

There's a tear in my beer
Cause I'm cryin for you, dear
You are on my lonely mind
Into these last nine beers
I have shed a million tears
I'm gonna keep drinkin until I'm petrified
And then maybe these tears will leave my eyes
Cause I'm crying for you dear

Well, a lot of the songs are rather depressing. Makes sense.

Cause I'm cryin for you, dear
Into these last nine beers
I have shed a million tears
I'm gonna keep drinkin until I'm petrified
And then maybe these tears will leave my eyes
Cause I'm crying for you dear

hahaha, there's a litter turrr in ma burr...

Rember when Ischiavo, Remember when, always remember when.

Hey saw your brew room on the other thread nice stuff man keep it up :mug:

I haven't heard the new megadeth record yet simply because there's so much other new stuff I'd rather listen to. Endgame was ok though it would be easier for me to stomach if Mustaine could learn to keep his mouth shut when not on-stage or in the studio.

headbanger said:
I haven't heard the new megadeth record yet simply because there's so much other new stuff I'd rather listen to. Endgame was ok though it would be easier for me to stomach if Mustaine could learn to keep his mouth shut when not on-stage or in the studio.

It's not their finest work but a few songs are growing on me.

Back