• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Assorted Stainless Steel Hardware (and more)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rudy0498

Reaction score
Just finished a build and have quite a bit of stuff left over. Those items listed as shipped are all First Class Mail since they are so light unless otherwise stated. PM me if you are interested in any of it:

- 1/2" Blichmann QuickConnecter set (was only used twice) -$12 shipped

-Brewer's Hardware 16" Thermowell (new) -***SOLD***

- 2 - Swagelok Stainless Steel Compression Fittings 1/2" MPT X 1/2" Tube (used but I have new ferrules for them) - ***SOLD***

- Weldless Bulkhead kit with SS ball valve (used) - I can give u either a closed nipple for a keg or 1.5" nipple for a standard cooler. FYI...the bottom of plastic ball valve handle is a little melted and discolored, but you can't really tell unless you are looking directly at it. I can even throw in a 1/2" SS barb connector with it. - ***SOLD***

- 4 - 1/2" SS Couplers - ***SOLD***

- 3/8" Site Glass kit from bargainfittings (used older model)- has a brass compression fitting, and is marked for my keg - $5 + shipping

- Approximately 20' of 1/2" copper tubing wrapped into about a 9" coil. Would make a decent heat exchanger or could be converted to a chiller with couple elbows and some short lengths of tubing. - $10 + shipping

What is the sight glass marked with?

I wrapped a tubing cutter around it a couple times to lightly crease it used a fine point sharpie to fill it in around the crease. I used the tubing cutter to permanently mark it because the sharpie had a tendency to wash/wear off. I only marked it up to 7 gallons on my keggle. So if you are using a similar setup and only do 5 gallon batches, you could flip the tubing over and mark up to 7 gallons from the other end and have some room to spare.

Or if you can find a local supplier for polycarbonate tubing, you could just use the hardware and start with a fresh tube. It would only be a couple bucks for the length you would need. It would be cheaper to ship without the tubing as well.

Back