2010 Emerald Coast Beer Festival

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

v2comp

Reaction score
www.emeraldcoastbeerfest.com

This years Emerald Coast Beer Festival is nearly upon us again and I would like to invite anyone anywhere near this event to get there for a great weekend of beer and beer fellowship.
This Pensacola Beer Festival's roots date back to the 80's and was originally the "Chans Beer and Sausage Festival" out on the beach. this festival has continued in many different forms sponsored by a few different Homebrew clubs and business owners. but since 1998 when the Florida Brewers Guild dropped their affiliation with the festival after losing money when a storm wiped it out, the Escambia Bay Homebrewers have sponsored and ran a fantastic and growing event that has broken its own attendance records nearly every year.
this year the expectation is over 2,000 festival goers for the Friday night event at Seville Quarter and the opportunity to hang out with professional brewers and more than Ten Homebrew Clubs and their friends on Saturday afternoon at the Beach party and Beer Olympics.
I have personally attended every Beer Fest since the 1998 storm cancelled one and will be back every year that I am alive and able. I use this weekend as my vacation every year, and this year our homebrew club is taking more than 80 gallons of beer for the Beer Fest and Beach Party.
if you have a chance to go and want to enjoy a relaxing (not really....lol) weekend with a ton of your beer loving peers, this is the place to be that weekend.
Cheers:mug:

Sometime in the next year or so my wife and I will be moving to pensacola. I couln't be more excited to see this. I was starting to worry that it's a pretty dry area.

Sometime in the next year or so my wife and I will be moving to pensacola. I couln't be more excited to see this. I was starting to worry that it's a pretty dry area.

yeah, far from it, this area has several homebrew clubs and within a couple of hours (New Orleans) are several packaging breweries and a few brewpubs. and thats growing all the time.
good luck with the move and welcome to the south.

Latest posts

Back