She loves me....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ill.literate

Reaction score
For my birthday, Shimms bought me :
1) this really cool three-picture frame with pic of each of my kids in it.
2) A "reporters notebook" Moleskine (http://www.moleskine.com/eng/default.htm). It will be used as our "Brew notebook," noting what we brew, and the recipe, any issues, etc. Used by artists over the centuries (including Hemingway) it seems fitting that we use it for our zymurgical arts endeavors.
3) The bible.... for us homebrewers ... Uncle Charlie's "Complete Joy of Homebrewing."
4) And I almost forgot!!!! ... an assortment of tea from the Republic of Tea. YUM!

I'm so very lucky.

Tonight it's homemade lasagna, wine and my favorite cake and time with my oldest.

So far, so good.

Thanks baby! :fro:

ill.literate said:
For my birthday, Shimms bought me :
1) this really cool three-picture frame with pic of each of my kids in it.
2) A "reporters notebook" Moleskine (http://www.moleskine.com/eng/default.htm). It will be used as our "Brew notebook," noting what we brew, and the recipe, any issues, etc. Used by artists over the centuries (including Hemingway) it seems fitting that we use it for our zymurgical arts endeavors.
3) The bible.... for us homebrewers ... Uncle Charlie's "Complete Joy of Homebrewing."

I'm so very lucky.

Tonight it's homemade lasagna, wine and my favorite cake and time with my oldest.

So far, so good.

Thanks baby! :fro:

Geeze..and I thought it was a good birthday present when my preggy wife bought me a plane ticket to Amsterdam and let me go with a friend of mine who's known for his love of hookers.

Oh wait, that WAS a good present.

Wow Cheese!

Now I'm hoping ill.literate gives me a trip to the French Riviera so I can play with the gigolos. :D

Happy Birthday Jase bebe.

didn't realize SWMBO was another board member...

so is this entire thread just a kiss-up to ensure that certain birthday "presents" are also to be received? ;)

she brew too? a member of the board and buying her significant other stuff she can use for brewing as well . . . sounds like a smart move IMHO

the_bird said:
didn't realize SWMBO was another board member...

so is this entire thread just a kiss-up to ensure that certain birthday "presents" are also to be received? ;)

Nope... that's a given :)

Like I said... she loves me :D

Pumbaa said:
she brew too? a member of the board and buying her significant other stuff she can use for brewing as well . . . sounds like a smart move IMHO

We brew together :D

:ban:

In fact... LOL... the brew kit setup we use was MY birthday gift to her in December. :mug:

Damn this is so sweet. A loving couple on a gushing on a brew board. It must be a first. Hey Shimms, do you have any sisters?:) Because I have some brew buddies...wait, I wouldn't wish them on anyone.

seefresh said:
[OFFTOPIC]Cheesefood, everytime I glance at your avatar I see spongebob square pants.[/OFFTOPIC]

It's CHEESE from MILK and CHEESE comics. (Dairy Products Gone Bad!)

He's a violent hunk of cheese who loves drinking, hence the phrase BEER! Poor Man's Rocket Fuel.

Cheesefood said:
It's CHEESE from MILK and CHEESE comics. (Dairy Products Gone Bad!)

He's a violent hunk of cheese who loves drinking, hence the phrase BEER! Poor Man's Rocket Fuel.

A mad munster?
An angry asiago?
A growling gouda?

Back