Cider Slushies!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loweface

Reaction score
The student bar in my Uni has installed a frozen Bulmers tap. The cider pulls off half frozen like a slushie...

So Cool!!! :drunk:

Bulmers would be sold under the name of Magners in the states (and anywhere else outside Ireland)...

Ha I did this at a party over the 4th weekend. I brought down a 1/2 gallon of my 14%abv Caramel Apple Cider. It was super refreshing and wonderful considering it was in the mid 90's with 90% humidity the whole time I was there.

When I bottled my peach mead the other day I ran the goop (the peaches) in my food processor along with more honey and some of the mead, and stuck it in tupperware and put it in my freezer, along with the chill bowl for my icecream maker. Sometime this week I'll turn it into Peachmead Italian Ice....

I'd have never thought to use the fruit out of the fermenter! It always looks so nasty, the colour has drained from all but the blueberries in my mixed berry cider and I would never think of using the fruit. The peaches in my peach wine however... ;)

I'd have never thought to use the fruit out of the fermenter! It always looks so nasty, the colour has drained from all but the blueberries in my mixed berry cider and I would never think of using the fruit. The peaches in my peach wine however... ;)

John Wilkes on Basic Brewing mentioned it on one of the basic brewing videos on meads. We'll see how it turns out, I haven't gotten around to doing it this week.

Latest posts

Back