Small Batch Parti-gyle video

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the complements. I wanted the vid to be fun and non-technical, there are a lot of others with wonderful informative videos. I hope I showed that a brewery can be quite simple, effecient, & fun. And yea my dog rocks!!!

Do I sound like Dr. Phil? I'm confrused. My name is Phillip, I reference Oprah in my location, yet still don't know 'exactly' why you're calling me Dr. Phil, do enlighten this questioning soul!

Schlante,
Phillip

Thanks BK

Sadly Roxy had a seizure today, thought she was having a heart attack at first because she has cardiomyopathy. Glad it wasn't but now my cardiomyopathy riddled 7+ year cancer surviving dog has seizures too. Best damn dog a family could ever have, EVER! Adopted her when she was 20 months and 2 weeks later she ran a burglar out of the house when my wife was home alone (yes she will eat a bad person up, absolutely vicious toward unwelcome strangers) yet climbs into the bed to sleep with my children after they're gone on trips because she misses them so.

Could be this is the only episode she'll have, or the beginning of something more, only time will tell! Sorry to opine about my dog. Thanks for the compliment because she truely does ROCK!!!

Schlante,
Phillip

Back