Any Corny Keg Vendors in DC?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Annapolis Homebrew Supply on route 2 may be the closes place - they always have a bunch in the shop when I'm there.

Yeah I picked a few up from myLHBS. I think they were $30. The seals weren't new but the outsides looked much nicer than any keg I've ever gotten online. He has the seals too.

I am actually very impressed by "mylhbs" prices. He almost always beats online prices by a good margin. If it weren't for the fact that it takes me an hour to get to the store, I would go there for everything.

gabeweisz said:
Annapolis Homebrew Supply on route 2 may be the closes place - they always have a bunch in the shop when I'm there.

Where do you live, I'm literally right around the corner from there....they also replace all of the orings too, from what I remember them telling me about them awhile ago

I actually live in Baltimore City, but it's the closest place to drive to (a little closer than Maryland homebrew supply). I really like the guys who work there, but I feel like they are much more expensive than the online places, even after you take shipping costs into account. It's too bad, because their selection is pretty good.

gabeweisz said:
I actually live in Baltimore City, but it's the closest place to drive to (a little closer than Maryland homebrew supply). I really like the guys who work there, but I feel like they are much more expensive than the online places, even after you take shipping costs into account. It's too bad, because their selection is pretty good.

yeah, I feel the same way, but they will always talk your ear off if you let them! Brooks and Jesse are awesome

Latest posts

Back