Hop Yards today

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hopfarmer

Reaction score
Some pictures of today

Hop yards 048.jpg

Hop yards 050.jpg

Love to share some info with your operation - mine is not quite as big with only 140 plants this year , but will expand again next year.

Rick

see my blog for updated info

"Nice" to see someone has a weed problem besides me. I hate people with perfectly manicured gardens.

That is a great looking hop garden you have there Zulu, I am in Person County, and have 2 rows of 50 feet planted now, they are growing like wildfire now, some are 14 to 16 feet already, good luck with your garden.:mug:

That is a great looking hop garden you have there Zulu, I am in Person County, and have 2 rows of 50 feet planted now, they are growing like wildfire now, some are 14 to 16 feet already, good luck with your garden.:mug:

Thanks

Keeps me outa mischief. 140 plants (dble from last year), 4 Maypoles with approx 20-24 each and a long 128 ft row , with rest of plants. Cultivating more Cascades in greenhouse now.

Space to do another 10 rows in current field if we choose to expand and can get more free poles.

Cascades, Centennial , Nugget (all +/-20 plants) , Golding, Chinook (+/- 14 plants) Mt Hood , Willamette, Horizon (+/-10) Sterling, Perle, Brewers Gold , Galena experimental with 3 each . Two more experimental still coming next week.

Thanks

Keeps me outa mischief. 140 plants (dble from last year), 4 Maypoles with approx 20-24 each and a long 128 ft row , with rest of plants. Cultivating more Cascades in greenhouse now.

Space to do another 10 rows in current field if we choose to expand and can get more free poles.

Cascades, Centennial , Nugget (all +/-20 plants) , Golding, Chinook (+/- 14 plants) Mt Hood , Willamette, Horizon (+/-10) Sterling, Perle, Brewers Gold , Galena experimental with 3 each . Two more experimental still coming next week.
What in the world will you do with all those hops man? I have 6 Cascaed, 6 Centennial, 2 Chinook, 2 Williamette, 2 Glacier, 2 Magnum, and 2 Nugget, and I thought I had a Hop Garden:D Maybe we could do some trading sometime. Ill be keeping up with your Garden thread, good luck:mug:

Latest posts

Back