• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Corny kegs is Columbus OH area (or shipped)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ekjohns

Reaction score
Looking to purchase 4-6 corny kegs in columbus oh area. Also would be interested in getting some shipped for under $27 a piece if thats possible Please PM

Would you like them pre-filled with beer as well? :p Check Craigslist. They don't go up too often around here unless someone finds a lot of a few hundred, then they'll post the ad.

Go where I went, local soda bottling warehouse. I went to the coca-Cola warehouse and got them for $10 each. TWO THUMBS UP for that price! PS, they were in the same condition they would be had they shipped them to a store to use them... in GREAT condition!

Go where I went, local soda bottling warehouse. I went to the coca-Cola warehouse and got them for $10 each. TWO THUMBS UP for that price! PS, they were in the same condition they would be had they shipped them to a store to use them... in GREAT condition!

Where do you live and where was the Coca-Cola warehouse?

If you give me your city and state I can do a google search for you. It won't help you to try and get it from the same place I got mine, shipping would cost you nearly what it would cost to get it from your local home brew store. I'm in Idaho.

I live in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I thought you were near columbus which is near Pittsburgh. Thanks.

Back