• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fully assembled DIN rail terminal blocks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevin509

Reaction score
I have five of these. Didn't know I had bought a lot of 6 on eBay (guess that's why they were spendy) and I only needed one for my control panel.

Brand new, in the box Altech Connectwell series terminal block assemblies. Use as is, for parts and add to it.

$20 each plus shipping.

Perfect for neat wiring inside an enclosure such as an electric brewing control panel.

Each assembly includes the following...

One 10" DIN rail
25 Terminal Blocks that accept up to 12 AWG stranded or 10 AWG solid wire
One five-pole internal jumper
One End Plate
Two End Blocks
5 Divider Plates
Labels

Additional jumpers can be found online in various configurations from 2-pole to 100-pole for cheap. I found extra jumpers at Allied Electronics.

photo(2).jpg

$35 for two shipped would be ok. Didn't get much response here so they are on eBay. You can do that, buy it now for 2 and I can change shipping.

Back