• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Glass 6.5 Gallon Carboy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FarmerJoe

Reaction score
As the title states, I'm looking to purchase a 6.5 gallon glass carboy. Looking to spend $25 bucks or so. Please let me know.
Thanks

Hey thanks jwible. That's a pretty good deal right there! I think I can get it shipped free too. Looks like I found a carboy that'll get the job done. Thanks again.

Edit:
Ahh the catch is that they don't ship out from anywhere to 1-2 months. I knew there would be a drawback somewhere at that price lol. Oh well, I'll keep checking up on it to see if it'll ship quicker in the future. For now, back on the hunt!

question, carboys are only $31.99 at Northern......why risk waiting a year for one from amazon?? I think I must be missing some details somewhere....I need a beer :) :fro:

Yea, I might have to just get one from northern. Only thing is that amazon ships free, which is very nice. But the amazon one is about a 6.2 gallon

Yea, I might have to just get one from northern. Only thing is that amazon ships free, which is very nice. But the amazon one is about a 6.2 gallon

when i ordered it said the same thing, but it shipped the same day and i received it and had wort in it within 24 hours of ordering. may have just been lucky though.

Northern is 42 bucks plus at least 8 in shipping. However, I placed my order on march 17 with amazon, and it still has not shipped. I don't need it now, but for that price...why not

Yea i placed mine a while ago now too, estimated ship date is mid-April to mid-May. Just curious about anyone who got one of these same ones, what size stopper does this use?

Latest posts

Back