Anyone near medford

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mpadget88

Reaction score
anyone in the southern oregon area know anything bout kegging Im kegging my brew for my wedding thurs and I think I effed up?

Check out http://www.roguebrewers.com/, we meet every third Thursday at Bricktowne Brewpub on 8th and Central at 7PM. Every skill level is represented (I'm brand new to homebrew, the president of the group brews fro Bricktowne), and everyone is supportive and informative. Hope to see you there!

I'm currently living in Texas but moving to Medford in August...I'll be there then!

Which reminds me...any suggestions on good breweries in Medford? I know there have been a bunch of new ones in the area, but haven't had the chance to try.

I haven't visited many of the breweries (yet), but I enjoy the heck out of Southern Oregon Brewing, and Caldeira has some good beers. I think Standing Stone toots their own horn too much about how "sustainable" their brewing practices are. My wife is a WINE enthusiast, and the Rogue Valley and neighboring Applegate and Illinois Valleys have a LOT of great wineries. I hope to map out and endeavour on comprehensive tour of as many Southern Oregon breweries as possible sometime.

Back