Which is mine?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is mine?

• The left beer

• The right beer

Results are only viewable after voting.

aekdbbop

Reaction score
Made NB's Fat Tire Clone..

Besides the color being a little off.. tasted just like it! :rockin:

So which one is mine?

IMG00025.jpg

I going to say the one on the left. I don't remember it being quite that dark. And you wouldn't put the bottle right next to the glass would you? ;)

Your's is on the right. I did some investigation and based on the results from a google image search, fat tire is pretty dark.

I made the NB phat tyre kit a while ago, but it was extract and the color was pretty close to the real thing.

it is interesting seeing how people are voting/ getting their conclusions..

I will let you all know tomorrow..

I went with the right one as yours, because the left one is a full 12 oz, and everyone knows that you leave the last oz of homebrew in the bottle.

So which one is poisoned with Iocaine?

I have only drank Fat Tire maybe twice (over two days) and it was probably 18 months ago when I was at the Nebraska City, NE Arbor Lodge (cool place) on business...

Anyway, my guess from memory alone is the left is the real FT, but who knows.

On another note, if the taste is identical, all it probably needs is a different Lovibond crystal next time to get the color right.

EDIT: Despite my rambling above, I F-d up when I hit the poll. I clicked left thinking left was FT, but really the question was 'which is mine'. So, if you are really interested in the poll results subtract 1 from L and add 1 to R...

RoaringBrewer said:
On another note, if the taste is identical, all it probably needs is a different Lovibond crystal next time to get the color right.

yep, but it was a AG kit from NB.. so it was weird that it turned out that different..

welll..

beeraggie, Brewsmith, DeathBrewer, Dude, enderwig, Homer Foamer, Jayfro21, jezter6, Lost Pirate, Mijamott, orfy, RICLARK, RoaringBrewer, RockfordWhite, rompenstein, rugerj, uwjester

were right.. mine was the one on the left.. it turned out a little darker..

good guesses!

Latest posts

Back