another beersmith question...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaynardX

Reaction score
I'm a new user to beersmith and I was trying to add honey into my recipe. I cannot find honey, or, for that matter, any other fermentable adjuncts on any of the tabs to add it to the ingredients list on the recipe view. I can't imagine that its not on there. Ive been looking for 15 mins now and I'm tired of staring at the screen! Things like this do tend to sit right under my nose sometimes.... :drunk:

I'm a new user to beersmith and I was trying to add honey into my recipe. I cannot find honey, or, for that matter, any other fermentable adjuncts on any of the tabs to add it to the ingredients list on the recipe view. I can't imagine that its not on there. Ive been looking for 15 mins now and I'm tired of staring at the screen! Things like this do tend to sit right under my nose sometimes.... :drunk:

It's there under grain, if you want to add any ingredient, you may also add, like wildflower honey, buckwheat, etc. Honey is about 1/2 way down the list

Back