Anybody having issues with Brew Buddy App (iPhone app for BCS)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shroomzofdoom

Reaction score
Just started two weeks ago. As far as I can tell, no updates to the phone. I open the app, it crashes, open, crash. iTunes store links to a page with no email address of contact info. ECC doesn't have anything to do with it at all.

Anyone else having issues or--more importantly--know how to reach the developer?

That iOs # is your phone running? It's probably not been updated if you have a recent update installed.

I figured this out, thanks to everyone that posted. I mustve changed some DHCP settings on my router causing an IP conflict and the app was looking on the wrong :8xxx port. Instead of the app going to the 'do nothing/retry' popup, it would immediately crash. I had to access the BCS via direct connection to change the IP/port settings until I remembered the values I entered in the app.

It seems like the app doesn't like it if it boots up and doesnt find what its looking for. My fault for doing this, but I wish the app handled the error a bit better.

Back