I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CMjdhkcUsAAsFwE.jpg

WTF is that? :eek:

"Hot" is the last thing that comes to mind.

Brew on :mug:

I did a search of this thread for Megan Boone from the Blacklist and came up empty, which really surprises me. Maybe the search is broken, but if not, I'll submit her name. Sometimes I think she is hot as **** but other times, not so much. This would be a not so hot picture IMO.

megan boone.jpg

"Lily" is wayyy too hot for this thread...

Agreed . Especially since I have now seen other pictures of her. Had never looked her up , definitely was missing out. You guys have to remember I have very low standards, sometimes I can get mixed up on what is hot or not to other people. I actually rate women on the binary scale. 1s and 0s. Yes or no. Most are 1s

Agreed . Especially since I have now seen other pictures of her. Had never looked her up , definitely was missing out. You guys have to remember I have very low standards, sometimes I can get mixed up on what is hot or not to other people. I actually rate women on the binary scale. 1s and 0s. Yes or no. Most are 1s

Binary Scale...

Is that similar to the Beerinary Scale? It usually takes about 2-3 beers for me.

It's been nice having this thread on topic lately, a while since we've had someone "too hot for this thread," but this has been in my FB news feed today, and I can NOT for the life of me stop staring, and I thought others might appreciate as well:
kaley-cuoco-lip-synch-battle-sexy-penny-big.jpg

It's been nice having this thread on topic lately, a while since we've had someone "too hot for this thread," but this has been in my FB news feed today, and I can NOT for the life of me stop staring, and I thought others might appreciate as well:
kaley-cuoco-lip-synch-battle-sexy-penny-big.jpg

Penny?

Not all breast augmentations need to be cartoonishly huge. Not a huge fan of overly plastic barbie doll figured women.

Back