Man chugs litter of Vodka in airport.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryanh1801

Reaction score
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22219861/?GT1=10645
BERLIN - A man nearly died from alcohol poisoning after quaffing a liter (two pints) of vodka at an airport security check instead of handing it over to comply with new carry-on rules, police said Wednesday.

The incident occurred at the Nuremberg airport on Tuesday, where the 64-year-old man was switching planes on his way home to Dresden from a holiday in Egypt.

New airport rules prohibit passengers from carrying larger quantities of liquid onto planes, and he was told at a security check he would have to either throw out the bottle of vodka or pay a fee to have his carry-on bag checked as cargo.

Let me get this straight: Your 64 friggin' years old and think downing a liter of vodka isn't going to mess you up? You are either: 1. A complete alcoholic 2. Dumber than a sack of ****.

So if he chugged it, went through security, he could take the empty bottle through, then puke it up into the bottle...good as new. The man is genius!!!

I did that with a couple bottles of Corralejo tequila I was bringing from Mexico City.

Thankfully, the bottles were the little souvenir size...a couple of shots each. Sure made the flight more pleasant, and it seemed to please the Mexican security guys. :drunk:

jdoiv said:
Let me get this straight: Your 64 friggin' years old and think downing a liter of vodka isn't going to mess you up? You are either: 1. A complete alcoholic 2. Dumber than a sack of ****.
i'm gonna go with all of the above ;)

Back